Insurance for expatriates or travellers outside their country of origin
The protection of persons outside their country of origin is one of the core activities of Pasion.
Depending upon the status of the employees on foreign assignment (expatriate, on secondment, diplomats, third country national, foreign employment …), Pasion will inform you of your obligations and will propose adapted solutions in terms of unemployment insurance, pensions, assistance & repatriation, employee benefits, health insurance (with or without French or local social security schemes).
We can deliver a suitable coverage for any kind of company, association or NGO and for people of any nationality and with any occupation, including the most risky ones in nearly all the countries in the world even in case of war or in areas black listed by western foreign ministries.
Pasion can propose both individual insurance schemes and group plans and has access to many international well rated insurers in France or abroad including the Lloyd’s of London which allows us to deal with even the most complex or intricate cases.
We always apply internationally the same methodology as for local cases and pay full attention to the following points:
- Worldwide consistency of tariffs with the structure of the insured population and past financial results of the insurance policies.
- Optimization of administration costs of any kind (including brokerage costs) through networks of local or regional administrators independent from the insurer.
- Definition of service level agreements matching the highest standards in each country and allowing easy communication and dialogue through private web pages for each insured.
- Legal compliance: Does the coverage comply with all legal obligations? Is it in line with local and international markets standards for the occupation and the geographical area?
- Contract: Is the contract clear, well written, customer friendly?