Corporate solutions for employees on short term assignment
All companies or corporations must cover their employees travelling abroad, should it be only for a few days.
This is a legal obligation stated in the French social security code.
Any accident occurring during a foreign assignment is considered as a work accident and the employer is therefore fully liable for all consequences. Furthermore, many labour agreements include additional obligations of coverage for employees on short term assignments abroad or even in France.
Pasion can provide simple and cost efficient solutions to cover all employees or designated persons.
- Direct payment of hospitalization or repatriation costs
- Reimbursement of medical expenses in complement of the French social security
- Legal assistance (lawyers’ fees, pre-financing of legal deposit or bail)
- Assistance in case of loss of passport or payment cards
Furthermore, these insurance policies can be supplemented by security benefits:
- The insured and the company are given access to a data base of detailed up to date information on the risks and security issues in the target countries.
- They can also call security “professionals in case of acute crisis such as a war, riots, threats of extortion or kidnapping.